Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION #1 It's my first time to order and I am not sure what I am doing. How do I order?
The ordering process starts on our menu page. You can click on a meal from the calendar and it will bring you to that menu item’s page where you can select the size and quantity you desire. Next, simply add it to your "cart" just like online shopping. You can go back to the menu to add more meals and you can plan ahead by adding multiple meals to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, select the shopping cart icon on the top right of the website and select “Checkout” on your shopping cart page. This will begin the checkout process with steps to guide you.
QUESTION #2 I have placed my order now. How do I pay for my meal?
- You are able to use a credit card to pay online by ordering through our website. See FAQ above for explanation on that process.
QUESTION #3 Order placed and paid for too. Now, how do I get my scrumptious meal?
- Great question! We distribute our meals to customers in the parking lot of the Murray Performing Arts Center at Mt. Paran Christian School on Stilesboro Road each Wednesday between 2:45-3:15. (Please make sure you enter from the entrance on Stileboro Road.) If you cannot pick up there, we do deliver to homes or offices within a certain area in Cobb County. If you are not within our delivery area, you must contact us to make alternative arrangements. Stay tuned as we may be adding more pickup locations in the future. If you have multiple people ordering in one place, we an add it as a pickup/delivery location. Updates will be posted on our website.
QUESTION #4 How often does the menu change?
- The menu rotates weekly, and we do our best to keep the menu different each month. If we have additional items offered, we will post a notice on the website or in our e-newsletter.
QUESTION #5 When do orders have to be in?
- Deadline for ordering is the week before the meal is delivered. We typically post a "last call" on Facebook and deadline dates are firm for the purpose of meal preparation.
QUESTION #6 What is the cancellation/refund policy?
- If you are dissatisfied with a meal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 48 hours of the date you received your meal. (To be considered for a refund, you must have picked up or had your meal delivered within 24 hours of the original pick up date.) Depending upon the circumstances, and based on our discretion, we may replace the meal at our expenses or provide you with a full or partial refund on your next order. A credit for the meal in question must be used against your next order placed with Your Kitchen Table.